We are currently looking for an Internal Sales / Account Manager to our client based in Huntingdon. You will be joining an established team and working in a sales office environment, alongside a technical team. You will be responsible for the growth of the trade customer accounts, generating new business through prospecting.
An excellent telephone manner with the ability to prioritise, self-manage and be driven to hit monthly and company annual targets.
- Effectively dealing with sales enquiries and establishing customer requirements
- Identifying and sourcing new potential trade accounts
- Making outbound calls to potential new customers and establishing relationships
- Producing quotations and ensuring all relevant information is included
- Maintaining CRM database
- Processing on-line and over the phone payments and orders
- Maintaining, developing and building long-term relationships with trade customers
- Creating trade accounts on ordering system
- Monitoring trade income, working to targets and consistently generating new ideas
- The Account Manager will liaise with the Technical Team on product updates and new technologies/products
- Working closely within a small sales team and attending sales meetings
- Carrying our customer product demonstrations within the DDS demo room
- Assisting with and attending product exhibitions throughout the UK
- Being first line of support at exhibitions
- Technical and product training will be provided
- Updating Excel spreadsheets
Skills & Attributes for the Internal Sales/Account Manager role
- Effective team member with ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Good telephone manner
- Flexible approach to work
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Attention to details and able to retain information
Experience for the Internal Sales/Account Manager:
- Previous experience of working as part of a team
- Customer facing role, including customer service and proven track record of generating new business
- Use of in-house bespoke system and Microsoft Office
This is a full time role based in Huntingdon, working 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
If you think this is the role for you please apply now!!!!!