Pink Recruitment Solutions Limited
Are you looking for your next challenge?…..
Do you want to join an amazing team?……
We are looking for an Assistant Account to join our client based in Kimbolton, Cambridgeshire, you will support the Financial Controller by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks. Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company.
The duties undertaken by Assistant Accountant play an integral part in the successful running of the company. The post holder will be part of a team working under pressure to strict deadlines and therefore needs to be an adaptable and a flexible person and ideally have experience of Sage 200 software.
- Processing and management of BDM business mileage.
- Stock purchasing, logistics, recording of receipt.
- Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies.
- Resolving errors in financial report.
- Preparing annual budgets.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparing monthly management accounts with supporting documentation.
- Preparing key calculations such as loan interest, management fees, prepayment and accruals.
- Preparing and posting journals for all accounting transactions using Sage200 accounting software.
- Preparing bank reconciliations.
- Preparing bank payments and preparing the related checks and support.
- Preparing draft financial statement documents.
- Actively organising and maintaining stock.
- Preparation of stock forecasts to manufactures.
- Preparing the VAT returns.
- Taking responsibility for internal documentation, processes and administration.
- Preparation and support of various other financial or fund administration tasks.
- Coordination and implementation of Accounting standard legislation.
- Coordination and implementation of HMRC legislation. Overseeing Credit control issue.
- Completing the monthly & year-end analysis.
- Posting of sales receipts.
- Finalising monthly supplier run.
- Ability to work across multi companies.
- Good sense of humour
- Lots of ‘get up and go’
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
If you would like to find out more about the role please call Ellie in the Pink office on 01480 860120 or apply now!!!