Assistant Marketing Manager
Pink Recruitment Solutions Limited
Do you want to join an innovative, growing company?…….
Are you looking for your next challenge?………
Please read on…….
We are looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join our client who are a well known and well respected British brand.
You will have 3-5 years experience of Brand Management ideally working for a global brand, you should be based in or near to Bolton.
- To support the business in its wider objectives and deliver a solid return on investment demonstrated Analysis through robust measurement.
- develop dynamic Marketing and Creative collateral, to perform as commercially astute communications and impactful creative inline with Brand marketing strategy.
- Act as the brand ambassador, ensuring that the CMO and both the Marketing and Creative Teams (including external agencies) have a facilitator they can rely on to guide and support them, as and when necessary, and who can ensure consistency in the brand, sector strategies and the messaging.
- Support the teams in defining effective marketing communications strategies and plans for each of our key customer sectors, building the brand proposition and awareness in each area.
- To develop and maintain good levels of business knowledge and understanding through building strong working relationships with other departments, ensuring marketing is well represented in cross-functional projects and is a positive force within the organisation. Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required
- Excellent team work skills
- Demonstrable experience in the design and execution of effective marketing communications, from concept to measurement.
- Excellent commercial acumen regarding measurement of marketing outputs
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Excellent hands-on budget management experience
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical and organisational skills
- Strong understanding of digital communications, social media & CRM
- Be familiar in working with a test, learn and iterate approach to developing marketing and creative teams and outputs.
- Working knowledge of the design and production process, for traditional and new media channels [adobe, word press etc.]
- Able to communicate with, engage and influence senior stakeholders
- Able to work under pressure, multi-tasking, prioritising and managing numerous team’s and activities at once.
- Able to work autonomously, yet succinctly with the CMO to achieve consistent, demonstrable results.
- Business awareness; knowledge of the interdependent nature of departments across functions
- Experience of process management in a manufacturing to market cycle.
You should have strong experience in Adobe and have the ability to design, amend labels, POS material and social media posts. Designing and Management will be a huge advantage.
FMCG experience is required and experience in the lubricants sectors would be advantageous.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
Please apply now or call the Pink office to discuss further!!!