Pink are excited to be searching for a Charity Manager, on behalf of a shining star in the international charity world. This inspiring and ambitious charity, which has helped thousands of children over the last 50 years, works to help disadvantaged children across South India & Thailand. Their aim is to improve the lives of children by encouraging them to obtain an education, and vocational training to develop their self-esteem – with the ultimate and overarching aim of enabling them to break out of the poverty trap.
This influential Charity is looking for someone who comes with a wealth of experience and knowledge of the international Charity sector. The successful candidate will promote all activities of the Charity and have the overall responsibility of the fundraising initiatives.
The Charity Managers’ focus will be across the UK as-well-as Overseas and will include:
- Managing the overall administration of the Charity (UK)
- Develop and implement fundraising initiatives with the aim of securing more funding (UK & Overseas)
- Collaborating with the Finance Officer over preparation of Charity accounts (UK)
- Maintaining and developing communications with UK supporters and fundraiser’s
- Managing and developing overseas volunteer programme (UK and Overseas)
- Keep appraised of political developments abroad
- Working with the trustees to develop and sustain effective relationships with partner NGO`s to ensure alignment of strategic and tactical aims
- Regularly communicate with the India Office
- Collaborate with the India Office to identify and develop new sources of incomeThis position will be suited to someone with a background in fundraising and/ or International development. You will be comfortable working independently and be self motivated and disciplined; you will be a strategic thinker with a vision to take the Charity forward; you will be an excellent communicator and have demonstrable experience of increasing online and social media presence. Knowledge of development issues in countries such as India and Thailand would be a distinct advantage. Candidates who apply must be comfortable with International travel.
If you are forward thinking, driven and resilient and want to help drive forward an inspiring charity, this could be an exciting move for you.