Costa Brand Excellence Manager
Do you have experience with the Costa brand?
Are you looking to step up from Store Manager level?
Please read on……
The Brand Excellence Manager will ensure stores maintain high brand, regulatory and food hygiene standards and identify potential performance and profit opportunities.
They will provide hands on operational guidance and coaching at store level in all aspects of brand standards and customer satisfaction expectations for both Costa barista and Express stores
· To conduct regular and accurate Costa Check Audits across company sites.
· To train new starters and support, develop, and coach store teams to deliver brand excellence.
· To assist with all new store openings through the delivery of appropriate pre-launch training and post opening in-store coaching and support.
· To help support contract managers to improve the operation and execution of brand guidelines, drive sales and profitability.
· To ensure high levels of compliance in accordance with brand standards in order to ensure successful store evaluations.
· To ensure high levels of compliance in accordance with legal, regulatory and food hygiene standards in order to ensure successful store evaluations.
· To ensure high standards of customer service.
· To provide guidance and support on control of food, waste and labour costs.
· To develop robust to improve standards and customer service at sites.
· To deal effectively with any brand standards or legal violation incidents promptly, reporting them to the Hot Beverage Brand Manager.
· To collaborate and develop effective working relationships with all key stake holders
· To provide additional support to the Hot Beverage Brand Manager as and when instructed.
· To carry out any other reasonable request made by the line manager or senior manager within the Company.
This post is field based.
Hours outside of normal office hours will routinely be required to ensure that the needs of the business are met.
Duties will require nights away from home.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
· A proven track record of delivery of brand standards and legal requirements within the coffee retail industry.
· Excellent organisational and planning skills.
· The ability to work flexibly
· Strong communications skills.
· Ability of build productive relationships with key stakeholders.
· Minimum level 4 food hygiene certificate.
· A full, clean driving licence.
· Compliance with Food Safety and Health & Safety policies and procedures.
· Assisting Contract Manager Meeting brand standards.
· Ensuring sites Pass Mystery Shopper audits.
· Training of colleagues on all policies and procedures.
· Passing store evaluations both internal and external.
· Customer feedback scores.
This role will suit a Costa Store Manager looking to move up the career ladder.
The role is a national role so there will be travelling involved, a company car is included in the package.
Please apply now!!!!