Digital Marketing Executive
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will get involved with a broad range of both online and offline marketing across the business. As a Digital Marketing Executive you will be dealing with the following;
- Effectively plan and produce marketing material
- Help with managing digital marketing campaigns
- Help with managing social media marketing
- Produce artwork for printed literature including company catalogue, leaflet and flyers
- Help produce content for Website & Work with company website developers
- Help to produce YouTube videos Requirements
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign etc
- Some experience in managing Social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc)
- Experience in graphic design and content generation including video
- Experience in Google analytics would be an advantage
- Computer literate, confidence in use of MS Office, internet and email
- Accuracy and attention to detail, able to self-check
- Self-motivated and keen to develop product knowledge
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels of authority (phone, email and face to face)
This is an excellent position with opportunities to gain knowledge of social media and digital marketing.
This role is working 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday based in Huntingdon.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary.