Expert Product Regulatory Specialist
Pink Recruitment Solutions Limited
Could you navigate a dynamically changing product and regulatory landscape?
Join a team of diverse and forward-thinking people who sit firmly at the heart of safety, risk mitigation and excellence.
Our client is committed to providing the energy that fuels growth and improves lives but in new ways, with fewer emissions. These are big, complex challenges so it’s important that our client can unlock the full potential of their workforce.
The Global Product Stewardship, Regulatory and Toxicology team brings together the world’s most highly skilled professionals to support compliance to international chemical control legislation and product health, safety, environmental and sustainability risk management. Joining them as an Expert, Product Regulatory Specialist, you’ll be responsible for managing and overseeing compliance to international chemical control legislation and other relevant regulatory requirements applicable to the current or existing regulatory landscape and changes thereto for the businesses globally.
About the opportunity
Navigating the dynamically changing regulatory and product landscape as well as the demand for sustainable products, the Expert, Product Regulatory Specialist will deliver and oversee compliance assignments, programs and projects including the submission of product registrations, notifications or exemptions to ensure compliance to international chemical control and other product regulatory requirements for bp products globally. You will track and monitor the external regulatory environment, seeking out and reviewing regulatory information from external databases, industry or regulatory authority communications, attendance of conferences and relevant trade association and expert committee or panel meetings.
Other accountabilities include
- Interpret and analyse the impact of changing legislation and changes in the companies product portfolio.
- Ensure strategic alignment and communication with their businesses, to prepare and submit information to comply with legislation, influence regulatory developments or defend products through industry associations or expert groups.
- Develop and implement a product regulatory compliance program to address regulatory developments and changes to product stewardship processes to ensure compliance.
- Communicate, where relevant with authorities/trade associations/scientific bodies/other relevant institutions to determine strategies and a path forward regarding product compliance efforts.
- Actively remaining up to date with the changing product regulatory environment and technical knowledge concerning products.
Ideally, you’ll hold a degree in Chemistry or other equivalent science degrees (e.g., Biology, Toxicology, Safety or Industrial Hygiene). You will have a solid background of international chemical control and other product regulatory requirements. You’ll be someone who is empathetic, curious and enthusiastic about working with various internal and external stakeholders across the product lifecycle to ensure compliance but also attending conferences and relevant trade association and expert committee/panel meetings with demonstrable up-to-date knowledge of international chemical control legislation through monitoring the regulatory environment, reviewing regulatory information and industry/ regulatory authority communications.
Other requirements include
- Proven ability to ensure compliance to international chemical control or other relevant legislation.
- Ability to identify and manage the regulatory landscape within which the business is operating, read, understand and interpret complex technical, legislative and regulatory information.
- The ability to make independent contributions on a regular basis and self-initiate work activities.
So, if you are looking for an exciting and purposeful challenge of solving some of the planet’s biggest problems and providing sustainable products, there is no time like now!
We are waiting to hear from you!!