Fuel Card Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Fuel Card Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our client who are a global energy business to cover London and the South East of England.
The BDM is responsible for delivering sales performance and profitability by developing new business opportunities and added value offers with new Fuel Card customers through active prospecting and lead generation activity.
- Self-generate new business leads from prospecting activity and networking
- Develop and maintain a sales prospect pipeline to deliver profitable growth via new customer acquisition
- Understand Fuel card customer needs, identifying, characterising, developing and formulising specific/bespoke sources of value.
- Engage with the right stakeholders at the right level to steer and optimise all opportunities.
- Ensure customer account information and data is accurately captured and maintained according to designated business processes
- Prepare all business cases in line with established templates/models to the required standard with timely submission for appropriate sign off within DOA.
- Understand the UK and Fleet strategy in order to optimise positive Gross Profitability
- Capture and feedback customer insights and market intelligence to differentiate and position the offer
Essential Experience & Job Requirements
- Direct Sales experience
- Demonstrable financial awareness/ability to understand & apply financial modelling tools
- Understanding of the B2B cards business/market
- Excellent communication and networking skills, ability to manage high level relationships
- Experienced negotiator with excellent influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills with an ability to understand new systems and processes.
- Influential team player
This role is a 2 year fixed term contract.
Candidates MUST have Fuel Card Sales experience!!!
This role is home-based with 75% travel required.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
If you would like further information on this role please call Matthew in the Pink office on 01480 860120!!!