Project Manager (German speaking)
Website Pink Recruitment Solutions
Our client has been appointed to deliver a large scale heating and cooling control system in Stuttgart, Germany. The project involves the supply and installation of LTHW system, chilled water system, gas pipework, process water system and ventilation upgrades.
The ideal applicant would have the following attributes:
- Experienced Mechanical Services Site Manager
- Minimum of 10 years experience within the industry
- SMSTS / IOSH and First Aid certified
- Experienced in managing all aspects of HVAC including ductwork, pipework and welding
- IT Literate – experienced in using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and AutoCAD packages (for viewing / measurements)
- Proven experience of running multi million pound HVAC contracts
- Driving license
- Fluent in German & English
- Excellent References
The job would involve the following responsibilities:
- Production and development of RAMS & ITPs
- Management of programme
- Production of weekly site reports for Directors in the UK and Client
- Attendance at Project Meetings
- Tool Box Talks
- Management / procurement of materials
- Commercial awareness
This is a contract role and salary will be based on experience.
Please apply now!!!!