Regional Sales Manager
We are currently looking for an ambitious individual with a sales or sales support background to join our team as a Regional Sales Manager. Based in the Midlands/South of England, they will be responsible for gaining new dealers and supporting existing dealers.
Ideally candidates will have a motor fuel or oil sector background and be working as an Area / Territory Manager or are ready to take this next step in their career. The role provides an exciting opportunity for candidates to develop within the business and the freedom to prove themselves within a sales environment.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, company car, discretionary performance related bonus, life assurance, pension, healthcare and holiday.
- Effective account management of a region
- To canvass and gain new dealer customers
- To grow overall fuel sales in line with challenging targets
Knowledge & skills required:
- Excellent communication, numeracy and negotiation skills
- High levels of self-motivation, durability and persistence
- A good understanding of the retail fuel industry in the UK
- A good knowledge of the workings of a petrol filling station
This post is field-based and mileage is likely to exceed 35,000 miles per annum.
Please apply now!!