Pink Petroleum Recruitment / Pink Recruitment Solutions Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Pink Petroleum Recruitment / Pink Recruitment Solutions Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01st May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Company Name, Address etc
- Contact information including email address
- Work History / CV record
- Personal Identification information??
- Copies of qualifications???
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the service that you have engaged with Pink Petroleum Recruitment / Pink Recruitment Solutions Ltd and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for the purposes of recruitment (client or candidate), we will store your personal information until you request us to remove it from our database. If you would like your personal information to be removed please email us.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible . We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.